Friday, September 5, 2014

ME

my life in a nutshell isn't the most interesting. every morning I am to wake up, accompanied by sleepy eyes, only to do the same activities over and over again in school. later on I have 5hours of homework, which may be due to the excessive time I spend on my phone.... but overall school definitely isn't the highlight. thankfully, my dancing is! almost everyday I dance in the preprofessional company at my studio (CMDC). having some sort of activity to free your mind is very helpful. I think that might be why my mom got me interested in piano at such a young age. or though, that chapter finished very recently. practing everyday on wooden keys listening to the sound of sweet tunes sure gets boring fast. so what is there to do next? what's in store for me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment